Table of Contents
- Welcome To MERTS Online Training
- System Requirements
- MERTS File Extensions
- Starting The MERTS Software
- Setting Up A Committee
- Basic Menu Functions
- Add,Modify,Delete Names
- Election Cycles
- Fund Raiser
- Entering Transactions
- All Transactions Tab
- Printing Reports
- Validating Reports
- Closing, Adding Treasurer and Uploading Reports
- Amending A Report
- Contact and Additional Information
- Download MERTS Software
- Michigan Applications
- MERTS application
Note: Information to download the software onto a computer is provided after completing the Online training in the MERTS User guide.
The committee will then be given the option to:
1) Open an Existing File - Select to open a file that has already been started.
2) Create a New Committee File - Select ONLY if the committee is starting a new file, lost and can not retrieve the original file or is switching from paper to electronic format.
3) Help - Select to be directed to www.mertsplus.com
4) Exit Wizard - Select to exit the wizard and return to a gray screen.